Detroit-based American Axle & Manufacturing Inc. reports several executive appointments:
- David C. Dauch has been named executive vice president - Commercial and Strategic Development. Dauch had been senior vice president - Commercial.
- Richard F. Dauch is now president of the Metal Formed Products division. Rick Dauch has been vice president of that same division.
- Alberto L. Satine is the new vice president for Procurement. Formerly, Satine was executive director, Global Procurement - Direct Materials.
- Abdallah F. Shanti is now vice president Information Technology, Electronic Product Integration, and Chief Information Officer. Shanti’s former title was vice president - Global Procurement, Information Technology, and CIO.
- James C. Peters was promoted to director of Direct Materials, from global commodity manager.
Richard E. Dauch, AAM chairman, said these individuals have “demonstrated leadership in the commercial, technology, operations and purchasing areas of our business will strengthen AAM as we continue to profitably grow our global presence."
AAM designs, engineers, and manufactures driveline systems and related components and modules, chassis systems, and metal-formed products for light trucks, SUVs, and passenger cars. It operates manufacturing plants in Michigan, New York, and Ohio, and has offices and/or operations in Brazil, China, England, Germany, India, Japan, Korea, Mexico, Scotland, and South Korea.